- Greenshot Screenshots for reports in Windows
- MobaXterm All-in-one terminal for Windows
- TraceWrangler Easy sanitization and anonymization of PCAP and PCAPng files
- noVNC VNC client using HTML5 (Web Sockets, Canvas) with encryption (wss://) support
- butterfly A web terminal based on websocket and tornado
- Mosh Mosh (mobile shell)
- Ngrok ngrok exposes local servers behind NATs and firewalls to the public internet over secure tunnels.
- Serveo Expose local servers to the internet
- ssh-audit SSH server auditing (banner, key exchange, encryption, mac, compression, compatibility, security, etc)
- testssl testssl.sh is a free command line tool which checks a server's service on any port for the support of TLS/SSL ciphers, protocols as well as recent cryptographic flaws and more
- httpie A Curl-like tool for humans
- truffleHog Searches through git repositories for high entropy strings and secrets, digging deep into commit history
- Rumble Network discovery fast, simple and effective
- gyazo: Take ready-to-share screenshots, GIFs, and replay videos for free.
- markright: WYSIWYG MarkDown editor for Mac
- lolcat: Concatenate files with a rainbow
- asciinema: Record and share your terminal sessions, the right way.
- terminalizer: Record your terminal and generate animated gif images or share a web player
- cutter: Free and Open Source RE Platform powered by radare2